[Owasp-leaders] Revised September Newsletter

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Wed Oct 6 22:28:00 EDT 2010

Hi Lorna,

A few updates…

1)      The front page of OWASP has just crossed an important threshold.  4 million page views!  The entire site has received 44 million page views and is clocking over 600,000 page views per month.  Many days are way over 30,000 page views.  With only about 10 million software developers in the world, we are reaching a lot of people!  That does not include our mailing lists, project sites, code repositories, Lulu, and other sources of our material.

2)      OWASP is proud to announce the OWASP College Chapters Program.  Our mission is to have an OWASP College Chapter in every college and university that offers a computer science or management information systems degree.  The program is just getting started, but anyone interested in leading a College Chapter or participating in the effort should submit a short online application.  Please send any questions to jeff.williams at owasp.org for more information about the program.  To apply, please visit http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_College_Chapters_Program!

--Jeff

To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] Revised September Newsletter

I've updated the newsletter with your suggestions and attached. I'm having issues with my pdf printer and will resolve that before posting and sending out.

Thanks for your input.

Lorna

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Lorna Alamri <lorna.alamri at owasp.org> wrote:

Leaders,

Please reveiw the attached newsletter and return with any edits or suggestions.

Regards,

Lorna

--
Lorna Alamri