[Owasp-leaders] OWASP CALL FOR TRAINERS!

Venkatesh Jagannathan venki at owasp.org
Wed Nov 24 23:17:29 EST 2010

Hi Sandra,
    For some reason, I am not able to update the database in owasp wiki. Can
you please add me to the list of volunteers. Below are the necessary
details:

Name: Venkatesh Jagannathan
Projects/Modules: OWASP Top 10, Threat Modeling, Secure Coding
Practices/Guidelines
Projects Already Presented: OWASP Top 10, Threat Modeling
Current Location: Chennai, India

Thanks & Regards,
~Venki