[Owasp-leaders] OWASP & ENISA - Who's Who

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Mon Nov 22 12:21:33 EST 2010

Ludovic

Yiannis is correct.  We were introduced to ENISA contacts at AppSec EU
2009 by Seba, and OWASP was included in v5.0 of this document in 2010.
 A printed copy of the document, which I managed to obtain, was given
to Kate at AppSec Washington DC this year.

At the time in 2009, we also tried to email all the European chapter
leaders to encourage them to contact their liaison contacts and add
entries under their own country listings, but I believe the UK
chapters were the only ones to do this.  It was on my list to try to
email everyone again, but your email has pre-empted that!  The current
document says on p415 "For updates, comments, corrections and
suggestions please e-mail directory at enisa.europa.eu, quoting in the
subject line 'Who-is-Who Directory'."  It's probably best if each
chapter leader/board co-ordinates this for their country.

Regards

Colin
OWASP Global Industry Committee
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Industry_Committee