[Owasp-leaders] Google Apps Transition

Jason Li li.jason.c at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 18:52:55 EST 2010

The GPC has been waiting for the Google Code part of Google Apps to be
provided for quite some time so we can use it as the central repository for
all OWASP projects. In fact, this goal was one of the original working
session resolutions (
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Working_Session_-_OWASP_Tools_Projects#Official_OWASP_Code_Repository)
that
launched the GPC!

I also think the addition of Blogger to Google Apps may provide a viable
means for an official OWASP community blog (for which I've seen some
discussion lately).

All in all, seems like a huge boon for OWASP if we can migrate to this new
Google infrastructure ASAP.

-Jason