[Owasp-leaders] Security Stack Exchange

James McGovern JMcGovern at virtusa.com
Sat Nov 13 18:11:44 EST 2010

Several thoughts:

1. I spend a lot of time on the various stackoverflow.com sites and think that this idea absolutely rocks. The ability for us to spread infosec knowledge just grew by leaps and bounds. It is especially vital for those running various OWASP projects to participate.

2. Notice how stackoverflow sites don't use fugly registration process nor require an ID/password? I am of the believe that the OWASP community should evangelize the work of the identity community and this is one 'reference" example. Besides, I want to see Manico win the bet regarding passwords being dead in ten years :-)

3, I attempted to access the site but it requires a special token (invite). Could Jeff or someone else share?

Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list, 2009 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and 2009 Dataquest-IDC Best Employers Survey among others.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.