[Owasp-leaders] Project Template Edit Request

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Nov 3 11:20:48 EDT 2010

Jim, Dave, Jason, Leaders & GPC,

I've checked the template and as far as I can see there is no error
regarding this matter.

Right now our template forcibly makes the project leader the project's key
contact. I propose we change this and make the key contact an independent
variable so that we can decide on an ad-hoc basis (within Project Leader(s),
Project Contributor(s) and Project Maintainer) who assumes the role in
accordance with the project's reality.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,