[Owasp-leaders] Question on OWASP Demographics

James McGovern JMcGovern at virtusa.com
Mon Nov 1 10:02:10 EDT 2010

There is immense value in each and every member of OWASP understanding why JPMC would spend money to fund OWASP. They don’t sell software or consulting services, so it isn’t driven by the same motivation as others.  I would love to see Jim Manico do a podcast with whomever made this decision, so that it could be heard by other enterprises facing the same challenges…

James McGovern
Insurance SBU

Virtusa Corporation

100 Northfield Drive, Suite 305 | Windsor, CT | 06095

Phone:  860 688 9900 Ext:  1037 | Facsimile:  860 688 2890

  <http://www.virtusa.com/>    <http://www.virtusa.com/blog/>    <https://twitter.com/VirtusaCorp>    <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/virtusa>    <http://www.facebook.com/VirtusaCorp>