[Owasp-leaders] Creative Commons: BY-SA or just BY

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Nov 1 07:25:35 EDT 2010

By SA encourages contribution.  I think it's totally appropriate for the material in the wiki.  Changing it at this point may be impossible anyway.  For the software projects, we always leave the particular open source license up to the project lead.  For the wiki it really needs to be one license.

--Jeff