[Owasp-leaders] question about copyright ....

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Nov 1 04:08:49 EDT 2010

Hi Bernie

All OWASP documentation should be mapped to our WIKI and as such should have
the Creative Commons 3.0 SA License (
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/) . The current published
version of the Developer's guide is quite old (hence the reference to the
GNU Free Documentation License) and there is active work under way on an
major update and rewrite so please share your ideas and requirements with
them (http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Guide_Project)

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DinisCruz