[Owasp-leaders] RFC: Two proposed next tweaks to the services registry

Mike Boberski mike.boberski at gmail.com
Mon May 31 18:11:01 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

FYI, some folks were curious about the numbers, so here they are:

   - 39 people responded
   - For question #1, it was 21 vs 18 people, 53.8% vs 46.2%, include vs not
   include
   - For question #2, it was 25 vs 5 and 10 people, 61.5% vs 12.8% and
   25.6%, commercial svcs vs community supporters and community svcs

Please do forward any additional suggestions for improvement. I think this
approach worked well, batching them up and creating a survey, to gather
community inputs for consideration.

To be listed in the OWASP Commercial Services Registry, contact Kate
Hartmann <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Contact>.

Mike