[Owasp-leaders] RFC: Two proposed next tweaks to the services registry

Mike Boberski mike.boberski at gmail.com
Mon May 31 16:02:16 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

The results of the survey are in! Thank you for taking the time.

It was a toss-up on the question of whether to include descriptions of
approaches to performing a given service. So, the requirement has been
removed for now, we can always revisit this and other items later on.

It was not a toss-up on the name change, there was an overwhelming response
to leave it named "commercial services". So, the name stays for now, we can
always revisit this and other items later on.

Please do forward any additional suggestions for improvement. I think this
approach worked well, batching them up and creating a survey, to gather
community inputs.

To be listed in the OWASP Commercial Services Registry, contact Kate
Hartmann <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Contact>.

Best,

Mike