[Owasp-leaders] FW: OWASP Training Course, May, 28th - Thank you

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon May 31 07:16:21 EDT 2010

Yeah, it was great to see the model working perfectly :)

Paulo did a great job with the logistics and the best part is that
everything is online so I'm am now expecting all you chapter leaders out
there to start replicating this model :)

The idea is that you (chapter leaders) should be hosting these local 'OWASP
Chapter Training Events (free to OWASP members)' events by yourself using
the funds you have in your Chapter or using a local sponsor.

Paulo is currently on a very deserved holiday, but when he is back he is
going to  complete the financial analysis of these London events, and from
what I heard, we had 19 new $50 USD OWASP Members being registered (and a
couple very strong potential OWASP Corporate members). If we take the London
part of new 19 members into account, we should end up using a very small
amount of money from the London Chapter funds.

So, how is going to organize one of these in July/August?

Dinis Cruz

Web: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/O2
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DinisCruz
Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com