[Owasp-leaders] FW: OWASP Training Course, May, 28th - Thank you

Matteo Meucci matteo.meucci at gmail.com
Sun May 30 18:35:20 EDT 2010

Hi,
many compliments to Paulo and the OWASP London Chapter for organizing
a great event talking about OWASP projects.
I think the attendees really appreciate the idea to listen from OWASP
what OWASP is doing for the Companies.
Great team the OWASP London-Ireland guys, kudos to you!

Mat

--
Matteo Meucci
OWASP-Italy Chair, CISSP, CISA