[Owasp-leaders] FW: OWASP Training Course, May, 28th - Thank you

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Sun May 30 11:39:44 EDT 2010

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for having me (..let me say us) over at the training day! Great to
meet you and the rest! Nice to meet Sandra, too!
Next time we are in London, we should meet and go out, I you and Sandra like
to!

I have noticed, you made some pictures of Linda an myself. Could you forward
them?
Here the picture form the 'employee of the year' election, see for your
self, pictures do say more then words.. ;-)

The invoice, I got another copy, I will scan and send to you from the
office, Monday.

Cheers,

Martin