[Owasp-leaders] RFC: Two proposed next tweaks to the services registry

John Wilander john.wilander at owasp.org
Mon May 24 14:44:17 EDT 2010

Hi Michael (and the rest of the leaders)!

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean by "OWASP commercial services
registry provider listings are currently required to provide information
that includes descriptions of approaches to performing a given service."

Does "listings are currently required to provide information" mean "the list
has to include certain information about each provider"?
What are "descriptions of approaches"?
Could you given an example of a "given service"?

I'm not a native English speaker I'm afraid. Sorry.

   Regards, John

--
John Wilander
Chapter leader OWASP Sweden, http://owaspsweden.blogspot.com