[Owasp-leaders] [Global_education_committee] Commercialdelivery of courses based on OWASP materials

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Sun May 23 19:02:25 EDT 2010

I agree with Mike, by the way, just so he doesn't feel like he is tilting
this windmill alone :-)

Simplicity should be the order of the day for the first go round. And then
if it gets so popular that its hard to police or there is more potential for
abuse, then we'll look at this again to see if adjustments would be
appropriate.

-Dave