[Owasp-leaders] [Global_education_committee] Commercial delivery of courses based on OWASP materials

Andre Gironda andreg at gmail.com
Sat May 22 16:25:39 EDT 2010

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Jim Manico <jim.manico at owasp.org> wrote:
> We are a charitable organization as our primary mission. Period. I think a
> commercial services registry is on the edge of that responsibility. Not over
> - just on.
> You go for it, Mike - but I'll be watching you, dude. ;)

Exactly wrong, Jim. We're a charitable organization -- not a watchdog
operation. There's no whistle-blowing to do in this industry. It's not
corrupt or full of lies and deception.

Stop thinking you're going to save the world by trying to improve it!
There's nothing special or honest about being a skeptic.

-Andre