[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 2010 Membership Drive

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri May 21 21:11:01 EDT 2010

Yes, we already do that at conferences, this promotion is a direct measurement of local chapters driving existing attendees to become full members.

OWASP Foundation has over 21,000 people on mailing lists however < 1000 paid members globally.  As a organization we simply to increase this number.

As you should be aware, when a member signs up and pays $50.00 40% or $20 of that fee goes back to YOUR local chapter.  In addition to the winning chapter also gets $500.00 usd added to its chapter funds.

Semper Fi,

Tom Brennan
OWASP Foundation
Global Board Member