[Owasp-leaders] Fw: [GPC] OWASP Training - Logos

Boberski, Michael [USA] boberski_michael at bah.com
Fri May 21 19:50:55 EDT 2010

Hi. For discussion, below

________________________________
From: Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 19:38:44 -0400
To: Boberski, Michael [USA]<boberski_michael at bah.com>
Cc: 'OWASP Foundation Board List'<owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>
Subject: RE: [GPC] OWASP Training - Logos

Hello Mike,

I thank your response and suggest we discuss your perspective in the leaders’ mailing list.

Regards,

Paulo Coimbra,
OWASP Project Manager<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>

To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Cc: global_chapter_committee at lists.owasp.org; rscastro at generator.pt; 'Global Projects Committee'; 'owasp-connections-committee'; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; 'OWASP Foundation Board List'; lmrosendo at generator.pt
Subject: [GPC] OWASP Training - Logos

Leaders, Committees,

As you already know we are currently running a Training pilot experience under a “Chapters driven model with local Chapter organization in which the courses are free for OWASP members, the contents are OWASP projects focused and the costs are supported by a mix of funding i.e. local chapter budget, external sponsorship, trainers sponsorship i.e. trip and/or accommodation paid by themselves and local chapter members’ sponsorship i.e. taking trainers in as guests“.

In this context, we have been offered a detailed Training logo proposal (Generator’s courtesy - http://www.generator.pt/) with 5 five different options and I ask if you would like to vote so as to we can chose the initiative’s ultimate image.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/London/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_you_can_use_TODAY#tab=Training_Logos

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHpid2s2TEcwR2VpMEcxZU40X1p5ZHc6MQ

Many thanks, regards,