[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 2010 Membership Drive

Cook, Geoffrey gcook at expesite.com
Thu May 20 09:48:26 EDT 2010

I don't think there is anything that is already correlated, but you can
get the raw data.

Here is the list of all the OWASP members, along with their local
chapter affiliation, if any:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6IFyntQTi7sxa2Xjx191BA

If you go to the admin interface for your mailing list, you can get
(albeit not very conveniently) the list of everyone who is subscribed to
the mailing list.

The big challenge at this point is that the membership roster includes
name, but not email, while the mailing list keys off of email, but
doesn't require a name.  So matching things up may not be easy.
Although, I wonder if Kate could help with that by providing a list,
including email, of all the members affiliated with a chapter.

Could be an interesting exercise to go through and one I think I'm going
to do for our chapter.

Thanks for the idea.

Geoff