[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 2010 Membership Drive

Justin Morehouse justin.morehouse at gmail.com
Wed May 19 10:33:49 EDT 2010

If the goal is truly to grow membership, why not simply do:

Member Price = X-$50
Non-Member Price = X+50 and includes a year of membership

This would be a great way for those who cannot have their organizations
reimburse for membership while also increasing membership. Only having the
two options will force non-members to the higher price, but will provide
them with an annual membership.

Justin

--
Justin Morehouse // OWASP-Tampa Chapter Leader