[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 2010 Membership Drive

AF antonio.fontes at gmail.com
Wed May 19 00:12:40 EDT 2010

:) there is no incentive in this proposition

Incentives are either price deals (hostel deal, training sessions deal,
membership deal,...), or exclusive service/content. I guess if we don't talk
price incentive, it means we need member incentives... those might be per
event (exclusive talks, printed material, personal badge,profile in a
worldwide resume databank,...)

But we need a real incentive ...

On 18 May 2010 22:30, "Tin Zaw" <tin.zaw at owasp.org> wrote:

Tom and leaders,

One suggestion. We should provide conference+membership combinations at
AppSec and other OWASP conferences.

Member price: X dollars/euros
Non-member price: X+50 dollars/euros
Conference plus membership price: X+50 dollars/euros (incentive: you pay
only X at future conferences for a year).

Tin

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter