[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 2010 Membership Drive

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Tue May 18 16:55:55 EDT 2010

Seba,

Yes, I noticed. I was suggesting a third option there, like:

   - Regular registration: €350
   - OWASP individual member (not just chapter member): €300
   - Regular registration plus OWASP membership: 350

The point of it is a) to make it very easy for the user to join the chapter
(instead of doing two separate activities), and b) to make it easy on one
bill to get reimbursed by the company.

I hope it makes sense.