[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 2010 Membership Drive

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Tue May 18 16:29:45 EDT 2010

Tom and leaders,

One suggestion. We should provide conference+membership combinations at
AppSec and other OWASP conferences.

Member price: X dollars/euros
Non-member price: X+50 dollars/euros
Conference plus membership price: X+50 dollars/euros (incentive: you pay
only X at future conferences for a year).

Tin

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter