[Owasp-leaders] Commercial Services Registry -- Live!

Matteo Meucci matteo.meucci at gmail.com
Fri May 14 12:16:01 EDT 2010

Hi all,
thank you Dinis for the clarification.

Now that is clear that not all the Information Security Companies all
around the world could be listed in the registry, I think is important
as you said to create a set of criteria.

Maybe for a Company a set of criteria could be a function of the
following "OWASP argument":
- a minimum of person that collaborates in OWASP (3p?)
- how many years the person collaborates in OWASP (3y?)
- how many OWASP projects he delivered in release quality as project
leader? (at least 1 for Company?)
- other?

In that way OWASP will promote OWASP (or we have to find a way to
reach this goal IMO).

We will promote the Companies that really give a value for OWASP and
give a lot time for OWASP. Companies are encouraged to do do more for
OWASP.
In that way, listed companies will be more qualified than other and we
can reasonable assume that they will reach the "OWASP Consultancy"
that the market needs.

Mat

--
Matteo Meucci