[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 2010 Membership Drive

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri May 14 10:34:56 EDT 2010

OWASP Foundation keeps a running list of Paid OWASP members that support the effort as this is a annual fee of only $50usd  here is the current break down

After your review the call to action is a  membership drive month at each local chapter around the world to raise awareness of application security and have people join our professional association with annual membership. Can we do 1 member per chapter in 30 days? That would be another 160 members!!  Lets see.  OWASP Foundation will give a $500.00 award, spiff to the local chapter that can bring in the most NEW memberships by June 30th 2010.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership#Categories_of_Membership_.26_Supporters

Would you like to see the chapter scoreboard here it is:  http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6IFyntQTi7t-yH-peiD8Aw

If you have any questions, comments etc please give me a call at 973-506-9303 or skype me:  jinxpuppy  - READY..... GO!