[Owasp-leaders] Commercial delivery of courses based on OWASP materials

daniel cuthbert daniel.cuthbert at owasp.org
Fri May 14 03:14:12 EDT 2010

As one of the original dad's of the OWASP Testing guide, I'm more than happy
to see it taken and used for training, as long as certain requirements are
met and kept.

The majority of those options listed have merit and all could work, but the
issue will be with enforcing the trainers/organisations to stick to OWASP
principles. I too give training based on my Testing Guide, right now we have
a void in the application security space with a lack of decent training
centres and trainers, so the more done to fill that void, is a vote from
me.