[Owasp-leaders] Commercial delivery of courses based on OWASP materials

Mike Boberski mike.boberski at gmail.com
Thu May 13 19:51:57 EDT 2010

We already have in place of course the brand usage policy.

I think this is not so complicated as all that.

This is no different than the jobs page. It is locked and administered in
the same way.

All that we're shooting here for is a phone book, basically, with a little
bit of value add by compelling 1-2 sentence description of approach.

Mike