[Owasp-leaders] May Newsletter for final edits and approval

John Wilander john.wilander at owasp.org
Wed May 12 04:33:02 EDT 2010

Microsoft chose to become corporate members again when becoming Diamond
Sponsors for AppSec in Stockholm. I don't know who handles such issues but
they should be included in the corp members we welcome in the newsletter.

Could you check on their member status, Lorna? I guess Kate and/or Alison
knows.

   Regards, John

--
John Wilander