[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Podcast Seeking Help!

John Wilander john.wilander at owasp.org
Mon May 10 14:58:32 EDT 2010

Hi Jim!

2010/5/10 Jim Manico <jim.manico at owasp.org>

> Would anyone be interested in helping edit a few OWASP podcasts?
>
> I have 12 "raw/recorded" shows on deck. I need a kind, quality-conscious
> volunteer to download a raw WAVE file of a specific show that interests
> you, edit the show (a few hours) using software like Audacity (free),
> and then upload the final edited WAV file for the mastering company.

After the EU conference in June I'm willing to help out. I have a nice home
studio and have produced a podcast before. I believe I can take care of the
mastering too if you're interested.

But in the short run, I'm rather busy. ;)

   /John

--
John Wilander
Chapter leader OWASP Sweden, http://owaspsweden.blogspot.com