[Owasp-leaders] Donation of CSSReg/HTMLReg/JSReg

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu May 6 17:57:52 EDT 2010

Hello Gary,

I thank and sincerely congratulate you on the progresses made.

Does it make sense if we consider your donation announcement as the launch of an OWASP JSReg Project’s release? If yes, should we consider the 3 tools as being part of the same ‘package’? Are you planning on updating the project’s wiki page? If yes, do you need my assistance?

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_JSReg_Project

Thank you for supporting OWASP.

Regards,

Paulo Coimbra,