[Owasp-leaders] *ALERT* If you run a OWASP Local Chapter

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu May 6 11:49:45 EDT 2010

Lucas, it is simply a guide to help all chapters worldwide - when people ask about HOW-TO or best practices or claim a violation of a policy etc..  we point them to the chapter handbook as the wiki-bible ;)

Have fun!

BTW - @ OWASP Brazil 2010 -  http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSec_Brasil_2010  please find me a brazilian jujitsu expert to take on my CTO Grossman last time we "rolled" and he kicked my A$% / choked me out I swore revenge like a old kung-foo movie in the name of OWASP (little geek humor since he is a WASC officer) - send pictures!