[Owasp-leaders] *ALERT* If you run a OWASP Local Chapter

Lucas Ferreira lucas at sapao.net
Thu May 6 11:26:17 EDT 2010

Hello Tom,

The Handbook says: "The attendance should be on average 10 people for
each 1 million residents in the area served."

In the particular case of the Brazilian Chapter, this infeasible. The
country has almost 200 million residents. We wouldn't be able to
gather 2000 people in a meeting. On the other hand, the OWASP
community is not big enough for us to have several chapters around the
country.

I believe this may be true for several other chapters, but cannot say for sure.

Regards,

Lucas

--
Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum.