[Owasp-leaders] Newsletter

Stanka Šalamun stanka.salamun at acros.si
Thu May 6 04:43:21 EDT 2010

Hi Lorna,

OWASP Slovenia is joining OTS 2010  conference (http://cot.uni-mb.si/ots2010/) that will be held in Maribor, Slovenia, June 15th-16th. OTS is celebrating their 15th anniversary and OWASP Slovenia is proud to take care for Application Security Section on Wednesday, on June 16th, at 16:15.

Lorna, could you please include the news in the Newsletter?

Thanks,
Stanka
  _____

To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] Newsletter

Hi all,
I will be composing the newsletter this weekend.  If you have any news/articles you would like to see in the newsletter, please contact me. The newsletter should go to translators on Monday after it has been reviewed and then will be sent out to OWASP ALL Monday May 17th.
Thanks,
Lorna

--
Lorna Alamri