[Owasp-leaders] Newsletter

Sebastien Gioria sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
Wed May 5 11:09:01 EDT 2010

French Chapter will be at RMML 2010:

http://2010.rmll.info/OWASP.html?lang=en

About RMLL2010 :
----------------
The Libre Software Meeting (LSM or RMLL in French for Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre) is conferences cycle about Free Software. LSM is an annual event born in 2000 and since 2003, it occurs in a different town each year. LSM are free as in beer and as a speech :-) No fees, no places limit.

2010 LSM will take place in Bordeaux from 6 to 11 July. 2010 LSM will have 7 main topics (each topic will host several more focused sessions) :

We will presents some tools and appsec tricks (like a small ersatz of the OWASP london Training) : Top10 2010 + WebGoat/WebScraba examples.