[Owasp-leaders] Newsletter

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Wed May 5 09:47:07 EDT 2010

Hello Lorna

I hope you are well.  Apart from Mexico, I guess you will have all of
these mentioned (the first one may not be so well known?):

2 June
Front Range OWASP Conference 2010
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Front_Range_OWASP_Conference_2010

21-24 June
App Sec Research 2010
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_Research_2010_-_Stockholm,_Sweden

17 September
OWASP Ireland
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_IRELAND_2010

Regarding Dinis' email on NIST SP 800-122 published (Guide to
Protecting the Confidentiality of Personally Identifiable
Information), I'm not sure it is significant enough for mention in the
newsletter.  I'll save it for the next GIC write-up in 4-5 issues
time.

Regards

Colin