[Owasp-leaders] Crypto attack and OWASP

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Sun May 2 16:55:12 EDT 2010

IMHO this is just one more sign of a healthy security ecosystem. There will always be folks who think it's 37337 to release an unknown exploit regardless of the harm it causes. But complaining about it won't help.  No matter what, we need to have a measured response capability ready. It's entirely possible that this is an esoteric risk that doesn't really expose any real applications, however it could also be critical. At this point we don't know. I'm looking forward to evaluating the alleged flaw, whatever it might be.

--Jeff