[Owasp-leaders] Possible misuse of owasp.org wiki space

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Jun 28 09:05:05 EDT 2010

Nice catch Paolo

I've also just deleted that page (
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/How_to_rip_DVD_movies_to_iPhone_4_easily) and
also the user's page (http://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=User:Xiaoa)

This seem to be an common tactic designed to get results on Google (
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=%22How+to+rip+DVD+movies+to+iPhone+4+easily%22&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=)
 I would be nice to have an easy way to alert the other MediaWiki admins of
this issue

This must have been created using a spam tool that supports MediaWiki
websites

Dinis Cruz