[Owasp-leaders] July Newsletter

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 12:38:36 EDT 2010

Trustwave just joined as a corporate sponsor.

It would be cool to highlight new corporate sponsors.

Full disclosure:  I now work for Trustwave so it would also be cool to
show my employer an example of the exposure you get from becoming an
OWASP member.  This is true for all new corporate members.

Let me know if you want a short blurb about Trustwave and I can get one
to you.

Thanks.

--
-- Matt Tesauro