[Owasp-leaders] OWASP China Summit 2010 - Beijing, China
weilin.zhong at owasp.org
Fri Jun 11 12:51:27 EDT 2010
OWASP will host its first China summit in Beijing China on Oct 20-23,
2010, with two days of training followed by two days of conference.
The summit will gather OWASP leaders, security experts, executives,
technical thought leaders, developers, scientists and researchers from
China and around the world. The summit will draw participation from
major Chinese and global organizations across various verticals
including government, information technology, services and consulting,
telecommunications, finance, e-commerce, Internet, universities and
research institutes. About 800 people are expected to attend the
summit, which will be covered by major news media. Panel discussions,
vendor exhibit, and dinners will be held at the summit, providing
sufficient networking opportunities.
We are seeking presentations in any of the following areas:
(Suggestions are welcome)
1. Business and Application Security Industry Analysis and Trends
2. Business Risks and Application Security
3. Common Application Threats, Risks, Vulnerabilities and Countermeasures
4. Secure Software Development Life Cycle Programs and Processes
5. Application Security Assessment and Penetration Testing
6. Secure Coding Practices and Security code Review
7. Platform and Technology Specific Security Issues (Web Services,
AJAX, XML, etc.)
8. Application Security Platforms and Projects
9. Application Security Tools: application scanners, web application
firewalls, database scanners, etc
10. Anything Related to OWASP and Application Security.
Call for training is also open. Sponsorship opportunities are
available. An exhibit hall will be held at the summit for vendor
booths and presentations. For additional information, please see the
conference website at:
If you have any questions and suggestions, please contact the summit
organization team at: china-conference at lists.owasp.org.
Please forward to all interested practitioners and colleagues.
The OWASP China Summit 2010 Organization Team
china-conference at lists.owasp.org
More information about the OWASP-Leaders