[Owasp-leaders] Zone transfer

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Fri Jun 11 08:08:41 EDT 2010

Rogan,

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 9:23 PM, Rogan Dawes <rogan at dawes.za.net> wrote:
> Even though there is no technical impact to this "finding", we're
> arguing with fools who are beating us with experience (and sheer mass of
> numbers).

Ironically, I am yet to receive an admission ("I [i.e. insert name of
risk management professional] doesn't really know what I am doing") as
to why I can understand the complexities of a technical implementation
yet not understand the politics and nuances of business.

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 9:23 PM, Rogan Dawes <rogan at dawes.za.net> wrote:
> Removing the bait will stop feeding the trolls.

I understand this was off the cuff and hence unintentional but I don't
believe dismissing people with a genuine concern for our standing
within the community should be labeled as "trolls".

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/user:cmlh