[Owasp-leaders] US conferences

John Wilander john.wilander at owasp.org
Mon Jun 7 08:37:56 EDT 2010

This might be a cultural thing though. For Americans east and west coast
make these events more separate than Europeans such as myself might think.
Am I right?

AppSecDC is a strong brand which we should be happy for.

Anyway, what's happening in Irvine? Any news?

   /John

--
John Wilander
Chapter leader OWASP Sweden, http://owaspsweden.blogspot.com