[Owasp-leaders] AppSec DC 2010 CFP now open!
mark.bristow at owasp.org
Thu Jun 3 10:20:51 EDT 2010
Building on the success of AppSec DC 2009, OWASP is pleased to announce the
OWASP AppSecDC 2010 conference held at the Walter E. Washington Convention
Center on November 8th through 11th 2010. Plenary sessions will be on
November 10th and 11th preceded by Web Application Security Training on
November 8th and 9th.
We are seeking presentations on the following topics:
- OWASP Tools and Projects
- Cloud Application Security
- Government Approaches to Application Security
- Application Security Case Studies
- Application Security and Business Risks
- Metrics for Application Security
- Web Services Security
- Source Code Review
- Web Application Security Testing
- Secure Coding Practices
- Privacy Concerns
- Vulnerabilities/Exploits in the Web App World
- Defense & Countermeasures in the Web App World
- Other web application security topics
Submit papers to http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=appsecdc2010.
Submission deadline is July 31st 2010. Inquires can be made to
cfp at appsecdc.org.
Additional information can be found in the FAQ. You will have to sign up
for an EasyChair account at https://www.easychair.org/account/signup.cgi.
Conference Website: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_DC_2010
Please forward to all interested practitioners and colleagues.
The AppSec DC Program Committee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders