[Owasp-leaders] R: FW: OWASP Training Course, May, 28th - Thankyou

Mancini Loredana Loredana.Mancini at business-e.it
Tue Jun 1 07:41:53 EDT 2010

Great.

I totally support Matteo on this effort. Ready to look for ways to cover expenses and for sponsors.

Perhaps we can try to do something back-to-back with the Second owasp day for PA? to be planned in that period?

This can attract more people, both to the event and to the training and we can better spread knowledge

Matteo please let me know how we can move, bye Loredana

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member

http://asg.ie/