[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Podcast DVD

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Dec 28 06:03:46 EST 2010

(Like I've told you many times before Jim), my view is that a Podcast DVD
would be an AMAZING resource and of great use by our community (it would
also be a great marketing item for OWASP)

I also don' think you should wait for 100 shows :)

and we should aim at releasing it at the Summit (or even before as a
marketing push)

Dinis Cruz