[Owasp-leaders] Web Application Vulnerability Examples

Chris Weber chris at casaba.com
Thu Dec 23 13:03:53 EST 2010

I could open these up.  I'm sure together we could build a more robust system for testing scanners.  I can picture something that's better at 'grading' scanners but also keeps to delivering test cases individually.  All of these were designed specifically to validate Watcher checks were still working between builds, but I do also use them generically to test other tools myself for comparison.