[Owasp-leaders] Web Application Vulnerability Examples

Mordecai Kraushar mordecai.kraushar at owasp.org
Thu Dec 23 12:41:09 EST 2010

Hi All;

I'm working on a minor update to Vicnum,
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Vicnum_Project

It  certainly will meet the 'simple' requirement
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Vicnum_Project>
Besides getting it on sourceforge , you should see it on the Broken Web App
project.

Mordecai