[Owasp-leaders] Web Application Vulnerability Examples

John Wilander john.wilander at owasp.org
Thu Dec 23 04:58:34 EST 2010

I think Stephen is right. We need two projects. One for stable
regression testing (and benchmarking?) of scanning tools. Not sure
what kind of infrastructure that one needs. Maybe in-memory stuff will
suffice? Anyway, Psiinon and Chris might be able to merge their suits?
The other project is the demo/training app. As soon as I have
something up on GitHub I'll let you guys know and maybe we can start
adding labs and features together.

   /John

--
John Wilander, https://twitter.com/johnwilander