[Owasp-leaders] any feedback from the regonline service?

Tony UV tonyuv at owasp.org
Tue Dec 21 15:29:48 EST 2010

I used it for Atlanta's Holiday event in December.  It was great. Saw RSVPs,
cancellations, used print out as a sign in sheet after printing it.  Very
effective and efficient.  Like it.  You can add images to the actual invite
email and/ or site.  There is a separate site that you can use (within
RegOnline) for your event that echo's what you may have as your Local
Chapter Meetings on your chapter page.  I currently have a lot of the info
to be redundant (i.e. - abstract, bio, topic, etc) but it works well.  OWASP
branded email goes out and can either direct to RegOnline site as landing
page or Chapter page as landing site with reference to event site. I forego
the Chapter page and simply have the email reference the RegOnline site as
the landing page.

Tony UcedaVelez, CISM, CISA, GSEC

Chapter Lead

OWASP Atlanta