[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Led Online Security Course?

Eng. Talal Al-Basha talal_basha1982 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 10:06:52 EST 2010

Background
Engineering Degree in Information Technology - Department of Artificial
Intelligence
Sun Certified Java Programmer  (SCJP certification)
INLPTA Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Websphere Solutions Sales Professional 2006
 SANS – Web Application Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GWAPT certified
with honor degree)

How do you want to contribute to this project? Teach, build slides, proof
slides, lead project, etc & Have you built educational slide decks or provided
security training in the past?

I would like to particiapte in teaching the clas.
i have built some slides about application security concepts for one information
security forum in Damascus

Where are you located:
Saudi Arabia - Riaydh, Syria - Damascus

 Other items...
I would like to participate in teaching the class. also it would be good idea to
build it in different languages.

Talal AlBasha
OWASP Syria chapter leader

1. Kuai Hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org

We are all just waiting for intoro from Kuai & Talal Al-Basha. And for Kuai to
start the lead thread :)

Thanks & Regards,
~Venki

Is this happening? Are we going to have an OWASP WebCraft course?